Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

Three people I am thankful for are my mom, my dad, and my brother. I am thankful for my mother because she is always there for me in time of need, and in my everyday life. I am also thankful for my mom because she is just a caring person toward everyone around her if,someone or something needed help she would try and help.
I am thankful for my dad because he always helps me my brother and my mom no matter what goes on. He always helps me and my brother with sports, and I wouldn't be the athlete I am today without the help of my dad.He was also an athlete in high school. He is one of my role models.
Lastly I am thankful for my brother. He is younger than me, but i am still thankful for him because he taught me that life is a happy place. Also he is very good at football and baseball. He also is one of my role models.

No comments:

Post a Comment